Join our community on the Forums & Discord
Download & Join the Online Players
yaboimattie

My support application.

Posted (edited)
  • Username: yaboimattie

• Time played ( full client screenshot): a8de9cfae01e1baab91e50a2b07bbef7.png
    https://gyazo.com/a8de9cfae01e1baab91e50a2b07bbef7 BUT ive been playing since it came out , if u ask mike

• Timezone: EST 

• When did you first join Divination? about when it came out

• Do you have any previous experience with being a Staff Member in a community? yes in a big community of rsps's 

• Have you ever received punishment in Divination? no , i havent and are hoping not to

• If you have regarding the question above, please explain why? no

• Why should we choose you over other applicants(150 words minimum):  well , thats up to you to think , but to me its that i love chatting and helping with other players in the game , and im basiclly online 24/7 , if not , im on when i can be on.

• Do you have the game knowledge that is necessary for a staff member? yea i consider myself knowing a pretty good amount of knowledge on the game considering how long ive played 

• Tell us about yourself (150 words minimum): my name , matthew , ive been playing rsps's for about 3-4 years now , and ive been playing divination about 2 years now , and in total its been my all time FAVOURITE server even if not many play it , and myself i wanna try to bring more players to join , i consider rsps's basiclly the only thing i play nowadays , and right now at this moment , divination is the only thing i play. and im hoping you take the time to read this and maybe make me staff / support , thanks 😄 ~ Mattie

Edited by yaboimattie

Thank you for this application, if you have any other questions to help you along your way please feel free to message me and we can talk more on this subject as we did before ❤️

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.