Join our community on the Forums & Discord
Download & Join the Online Players
Sign in to follow this  
Guest z0wnr

z0wnr staff application

Guest z0wnr

Username: z0wnr            

Time played ( full client screenshot): 50 hours can verify in discord if needed https://gyazo.com/8a33976a11430ee0f474deecb210aab1

Timezone: EST

When did you first join Divination? september of 2019

Do you have any previous experience with being a Staff Member in a community?yes ive been moderator on tyras for many months left due to sever dying , been helper on snow rsps and also manic ps

Have you ever received punishment in Divination? never

If you have regarding the question above, please explain why?

Why should we choose you over other applicants(150 words minimum): why i should be chosen over other applicants is im very helpful and a friendly person i usually can play at least 5 days a week for several hours considering i own my own business and have a lot of time that i am able to play whilst working. As i stated earlier ive been playing for over half a year damn near everyday and keep up with the updates so im able to inform other players of upcoming updates along with the newest updates that have been implemeted. I am not a biased person if sombody was breaking rules they would all be held to the same standard.

Do you have the game knowledge that is necessary for a staff member? yes as stated ive played for many months and have knowledge of every tier of the game from starter to end game.

Tell us about yourself (150 words minimum): im a 23 yr with 2 children and a wife, i own my own business and understand the dedication needed to make businesses grow whether virutally or in real life the same principles apply. I'm pretty easy going and consider myself pretty personalbe and able to relate to people. I love the server and the uniquness of it i want to see the server continue to grow and thrive and i would do whatever i can personally to help achieve that goal .

36 minutes ago, Guest z0wnr said:

Username: z0wnr            

Time played ( full client screenshot): 50 days can verify in discord if needed https://gyazo.com/8a33976a11430ee0f474deecb210aab1

Timezone: EST

When did you first join Divination? september of 2019

Do you have any previous experience with being a Staff Member in a community?yes ive been moderator on tyras for many months left due to sever dying , been helper on snow rsps and also manic ps

Have you ever received punishment in Divination? never

If you have regarding the question above, please explain why?

Why should we choose you over other applicants(150 words minimum): why i should be chosen over other applicants is im very helpful and a friendly person i usually can play at least 5 days a week for several hours considering i own my own business and have a lot of time that i am able to play whilst working. As i stated earlier ive been playing for over half a year damn near everyday and keep up with the updates so im able to inform other players of upcoming updates along with the newest updates that have been implemeted. I am not a biased person if sombody was breaking rules they would all be held to the same standard.

Do you have the game knowledge that is necessary for a staff member? yes as stated ive played for many months and have knowledge of every tier of the game from starter to end game.

Tell us about yourself (150 words minimum): im a 23 yr with 2 children and a wife, i own my own business and understand the dedication needed to make businesses grow whether virutally or in real life the same principles apply. I'm pretty easy going and consider myself pretty personalbe and able to relate to people. I love the server and the uniquness of it i want to see the server continue to grow and thrive and i would do whatever i can personally to help achieve that goal .

Thank you for taking the time and writing out this application. We will get to you as soon as possible with a decision. 

• Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this