Join our community on the Forums & Discord
Download & Join the Online Players
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shadow Corey

Shadow Corey's Staff Application

Guest Shadow Corey
  • Username: Shadow Corey

• Time played ( full client screenshot): https://gyazo.com/1f1e8789c7ec5f98eb4ab576afaf82e5

• Timezone: Central sdaylight time UTC-5

• When did you first join Divination? around November 2019

• Do you have any previous experience with being a Staff Member in a community? Not much, but I was a forum mod for a couple non rsps games, and was support on a small rsps a while back

• Have you ever received punishment in Divination? Nope, im a good boy

• If you have regarding the question above, please explain why? 

• Why should we choose you over other applicants(150 words minimum): Well, I know pretty much all there is to know about Divination. When players ask questions in cc, ill answer them. I am very friendly, easy to get along with. im friendly to others. I usually don't argue with others, im a calm person. I usually try to deescalate things if I can. as staff member I would make sure to keep things as "PG" as possible. 

• Do you have the game knowledge that is necessary for a staff member? some, not much. but im a quick learner and im confident I will catch on. 

• Tell us about yourself (150 words minimum): My name is Corey, I am 28, I live in FL, USA. im a gamer, I play CoD, Borderlands, GTA, just to name a few. I love music, metal mainly but will listen to anything really, you'd be surprised what I listen to. always looking for new music too so suggest something to me. as stated before im friendly and can talk to anyone. just PM me or talk to me ingame im sure to reply. I work at a grocery store overnight. (trying to get promoted) yeah, pretty much it, im kinda simple.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this