Guest whip47

staff application

Guest whip47
  • Username: Whip47

• Time played ( full client screenshot): b703f632cc6578482ee52980aa6ee619.png
    https://gyazo.com/b703f632cc6578482ee52980aa6ee619

• Timezone: GMT+2

• When did you first join Divination? back in august 2019

• Do you have any previous experience with being a Staff Member in a community? ive been helper, admin, mod and even owner on previous servers. was helper on this server but didnt have much time to play so i got demoted.

• Have you ever received punishment in Divination? no

• Why should we choose you over other applicants(150 words minimum): i think i would be a great helper and ive bee With this server since almost day one. i love to help People and i think im the only player left who has been here since day one. i also have a timezone to cover for when another staff might be offline. im a really Nice dude and would love to help out the server that im addicted too.

• Do you have the game knowledge that is necessary for a staff member? i think i do yes.

• Tell us about yourself (150 words minimum): im an 18 year old guy that just sits on his ass playing games and work from home. i got addicted to this server first day of playing it and has been playing it from time to time in a period of almost a year now. I also love to play Soccer and do that when i have the time to. ive heard from friends and Family that im a Nice guy and fun to talk to. im also addicted to Call of duty so i play that aswell. would love to be apart of the team again<3. 

•  Much love, Julian.

Guest To Hot For U

I support Whip he has been around for ever and he was very helpful when he was a helper. I have seen him active alot lately and helping people weather it be answering a simple question or explaining how an aspect of the game works. I have talk with him several times and can say he is a nice guy, fun to hang with, and easily approachable. I honestly think Whip should be given the chance at helper.

Gl Julian 😀

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this