Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rite

support staff

Guest Rite

Username: Harrison

Time played ( full client screenshot): 

Timezone: UTC+11)‎

When did you first join Divination? i join last year 

Do you have any previous experience with being a Staff Member in a community? yes i do have experience being staff it was awhile ago 

Have you ever received punishment in Divination? nope

If you have regarding the question above, please explain why? 

Why should we choose you over other applicants(150 words minimum): i have basic understanding about the server i like to help players out with problems. report bugs that tell to me to the owners and other staff members so they know whats going on. yea just helping really with anything.

Do you have the game knowledge that is necessary for a staff member? i do i like to give suggetions how to do things and make the server better for the player base. i used to make models for fun but for new things i can make and help out with models. i only  no how to make weapons atm but that is fine i can always learn with other staff members 

Tell us about yourself (150 words minimum): i love playing rsps i love sports and the gym i like talking to players in discord love drinking only the weekends tho. i cant work atm because of my back problems it sucks but i like talking to players and playing rsps for fun and etc 

Thank you for your application! We should be back with you shortly.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this